Jump Start your Global Professional Career with conference abroad through TDSP Travels & Tours
Ready to connect with professionals from all spectrum from around the world?
Are you a professional with global mindedness but have been stucked with the know-how?
You don`t have to break the bank or sell your property to get it done. TDSP Travels & Tours can work with your budget and advise appropriately.
Or have you been denied visa because of incomplete documentation?
TDSP Travels & Tours short term visa consultants have helped hundreds of professionals like you from various professional fields such as medicine (Medical Doctors, Nurses, Specialists such as Orthopedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Dentist etc), law (Legal Practitioners), education ( Principals, Vice Principals, Teachers, School Administrators, Student Teachers etc), business management, administration, religion (Clergy men), banking, politics and governance etc.
Our international network and expertise with proven results are the game changers. Let`s take you there with ease.
“Going abroad is an irreplaceable experience; everyone should do it. See below reasons from professionals of great minds like you.
I find conferences invogorating. They are inspirational and energizing opportunities to connect with the greater scientific community, think about new strategies to approach my research, contemplate the bigger picture, and establish collaborations. A good conference has the capacity to bring a scientist, no matter their career stage, out of a slump.
Dr. Kehinde Omojole, doctoral candidate in molecular biophysics and biochemistry at University of Chicago
Conferences are a good way to keep abreast of the latest techniques, get new ideas for your research, and meet other groups working in your area. You can also find out about job openings and connect directly with potential employers, which can make the difference between getting the position or not. Impressing the audience with a good presentation helps, too.
– Javier Castro H., Postdoc in Rheumatology at the University Hospital of the Canary Islands in Tenerife, Spain
I enjoy presenting my research, catching up with old friends and making new ones, and being exposed to new ideas. I always come home feeling inspired. I have also made important contacts with publishers, and I have been privileged to travel to some amazing places.
– Gail Kinman, Professor of Occupational Health Psychology at the University of Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom
The main benefits I get out of conferences are feedback, collegial support, a sense of intellectual community, and time to talk to friends and colleagues about collaborative projects or institutional developments. Probably the most important takeaway is a motivational high for the next fortnight to plough ahead on new or dormant ideas.
– Sebastian Pfotenhauer, Assistant Professor of innovation research at the Munich Center for Technology in Society at the Technical University of Munich in Germany
Coverage: USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Spain, Turkey, Dubai
Requirements and Documents
- Data-page of International Passport
- Passport Photograph
- Cost Implication (Includes the costs of Conference registration, Invitation Letter, Visa Fee and Consultancy Fees). Call us today for the affordable price from TDSP Travels & Tours
- An initial fee of 70% is paid to cover the cost of Conference registration, Invitation Letter, Visa Fee. The remaining fee is paid after a successful Visa interview.
N.B: THE ABOVE FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF FLIGHT TICKET & ACCOMMODATION.
Begin your journey now, place a call to us NOW +234 701 24 121 2028 or fill our secured application below