At TDSP Travels & Tours, we’ll assist you fulfil your career aspirations. We know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference. Due to continued success and growth, an exciting opportunity exists for a Consultant to join our highly regarded Global Immigration team.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional TDSP Travels & Tours experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join TDSP Travels & Tours and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
Due to continual growth we are now seeking immigration consultants to join our high performing national team.
In your role as a consultant you’ll:
- Prepare and lodge visa applications with the relevant embassies;
- Prepare timely and accurate advice (either as or for a registered migration agent) regarding visa options and other related immigration issues including business sponsor obligations;
- Provide clients with advice and assistance in relation to immigration compliance;
- Provide up-to-date information and advice for students seeking admission into various universities and countries that TDSP Travels & Tours has partnership with;
- Assist clients seeking admission abroad with their study applications;
- Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare visa applications;
- Ensure the maintenance of up to date client records and Code compliant files;
- Build and maintain key relationships with corporate HR contacts;
- Working on special projects as required.
We’re looking for people with the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in a legal or professional services environment with proven exposure to immigration fundamentals and processes
- Be a registered migration agent, solicitor or be undergoing registration with specific experience dealing with temporary business entry and employer nominated permanent residence applications
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A keen interest in further developing your technical skills in the field of migration law and policy.
TDSP Travels & Tours is a global professional services organisation providing professional immigration and international students recruitment services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
When you work at TDSP Travels & Tours, you learn how to be part of a high performing team that works together to tackle client issues. And you create the relationships with clients and colleagues that will continue to build your career – wherever that career may take you. The time you spend with us is never actually spent, only invested. Apply today.
Fill the below Application Form and the recruitment team will revert to you within the shortest possible time.