THE GEOGRAPHY OF GEORGIA (EUROPE)
Georgia is located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Georgia is a good study option for students who are interested in a rich cultural experience and the adventure of exploring an interesting nation that continues to balance its relations between Russia and the EU.
In Georgia, there are over 60 higher educational institutions recognised by the state, with numbers of private accredited universities higher than public ones. Institutions are divided in: universities and teaching universities that include bachelors, masters and PhD programmes; and colleges that integrate only bachelors and higher professional education programmes.
Georgia is a unique study abroad destination, perfect especially for students who want to avoid massive crowds of the more popular international study locations. The education system in Georgia is continually developing and attracts more foreign students to enrol in universities every year. Candidates can choose from a great variety of study options such as: business administration, travel and tourism, marketing and PR, computer science, or social science.
Specialised medicine universities offer unique opportunities to foreign students. Graduates from these institutions can easily apply for any position in health care system centres. Interested applicants can choose the language of instruction, between Russian and English and they must pass a special exam that covers four major subjects: biology, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Scholarship opportunities for studying in Georgia include:
- government scholarships
- private funds
- college scholarship
TDSP TRAVELS & TOURS OFFERINGS TO OUR CLIENTS
Our offerings to our students include:
- Overseas Insurance
- Visa Charges
- Document Processing in the University
- Document Processing in Georgia
- Legal Services in Georgia
- Airport pick up in Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Phone call to their country to inform parents (after arrival)
- Refreshment at Airport
- Transfers to pre booked apartment/ hostel
- Bank Account Opening
- Visa Processing
- Pre-Departure Orientation
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS IN GEORGIA
- O-level result (WAEC or NECO)
- Data page of international passport.
- Passport photos.
- Degree Certificate (For Post-graduate)
- Transcript (For Post-graduate)
- Application Fee
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS IN GEORGIA
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing Care
- Business and Information Technologies
- Business Administration
- Politics and International Relations
- Architecture and Interior Design
- English Program of Architecture and Interior Design
- English Philology
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Master’s program Archeology
- Master’s program Education Administration
- Master’s program English Philology
- Master’s program Cultural and Social Anthropology
- Master’s program in Comparative Private and International Law
- Master’s program in Medical Rehabilitation and Healthcare Management
- MBA – Business Administration
Tuition Fee: From $2,500 – $6,000 depending on the course.
Accommodation: $100 – $200 Monthly
Resumption Periods: September, February and June every year.
So, Apply Now.
Welcome to our Online Application Form
Kindly scan and forward your supporting documents such as Academic Reports, Passport Copy; etc to firstname.lastname@example.org